- About Us
- Audit Reporting
- Building Inspections
- Complying Development Certificates
- Construction Certificates
- Council Consultation
- Critical Stage Inspections
- Facilities Management
- Fire Safety Assessments
- Occupation Certificates and Appointment of PCA
- Pre-Development Compliance Advice
- Principal Certifying Authority
- Project Management
- Strata Subdivision Approval
- A Construction Certificate (CC) is issued after a Development Consent (DA) issue via Council.
- A Complying Development Certificate (CDC) is a combined DA/CC as such and is issued via this office.
- Appointment of Principal Certifying Authority (PCA) over sees a development and issues the Final Occupation Certificate (OC) at the end of the development.
To save our forms to your PC, please right click on the appropiate Form, select 'save link as'