- About Us
- Audit Reporting
- Building Inspections
- Complying Development Certificates
- Construction Certificates
- Council Consultation
- Critical Stage Inspections
- Facilities Management
- Fire Safety Assessments
- Occupation Certificates and Appointment of PCA
- Pre-Development Compliance Advice
- Principal Certifying Authority
- Project Management
- Strata Subdivision Approval
Possible Accreditation of Building Designers / Draftspersons in NSW
The Building Professionals Board is seeking comment on whether there is a need to accredit building designers / draftspersons in NSW.
Attached is a letter that outlines the issue and provides questions for comment.
Your response to the questions would greatly assist the Board to determine whether the accreditation of building designers / draftspersons would assist the development assessment and certification processes under the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act 1979.
Thank you for your assistance with this work.
Regards Building Professionals Board